Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When do the answers come...

I was watching HGTV, which not an uncommon thing for me,

and for some reason in my spiratic train of thought, I started to think
about how one day, i'm going to be a mother.

One day i'm going to be someones hero, for at least a little bit, and I dont even have to try.

I'm going to be the blanket of safety for someone who doesnt even know me yet.

I'm going to be the answer to all lifes problems, and know everything there is to know in the world.

I have to be responsible for someone else one day and do everything in my power to raise them the way my mother raised me.

How?

How am I going to be able to look after a whole other being, and teach them about life when i'm still learning myself?

all I know is...i'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment